Country Prime Meats was founded in 1996 with the goal of producing superior quality Canadian Meat Snacks. Since then our products have received international acclaim by winning several gold medals at food competitions across Europe. In 2018, our organization was acquired by Premium Brands Holding Corporation and is now part of Premium Brand’s “Direct Plus Food Group”. Premium Brands is an investment platform focused on acquiring and building food-focused businesses in partnership with talented entrepreneurial management teams.
At Country Prime Meats we know that our success is thanks to the hard-working people who make up our team. We’re proud of the happy and healthy work environment we’ve provided for our employees to thrive within. We know that our culture is the reason that our team is so passionate about providing Canadians with a consistent and high-quality product to enjoy.
Maintain daily duties within the packaging department and ensure a food-safe work environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pass sticks on the line
- Fill boxes
- Fill packages
- Make boxes
- Stack boxes
- General cleaning
- Sorting product
- Work a station on the line
- Tree trimming
- Box room and packaging room-scale setup
- Ensure all scales are set up with correct product specs
- Maintain a food-safe packaging environment while on shift ensuring all GMP’s are met
- Ability to work with numerous departments and communicate effectively among them
- Additional assignments as directed
- Ensure that lines are set up with proper equipment and ready to go at start up
- HACCP experience required. SQF, BRC, experience a plus
- Able to lift 50lbs consistently
- Able to work in refrigerated temperatures
- Good computer skills, planning, and other relevant technology. Strong communicator in English both written and verbal.