Country Prime Meats was founded in 1996 with the goal of producing superior quality Canadian Meat Snacks. Since then our products have received international acclaim by winning several gold medals at food competitions across Europe. In 2018, our organization was acquired by Premium Brands Holding Corporation and is now part of Premium Brand’s “Direct Plus Food Group”. Premium Brands is an investment platform focused on acquiring and building food-focused businesses in partnership with talented entrepreneurial management teams.
At Country Prime Meats we know that our success is thanks to the hard-working people who make up our team. We’re proud of the happy and healthy work environment we’ve provided for our employees to thrive within. We know that our culture is the reason that our team are so passionate about providing Canadians with a consistent and high-quality product to enjoy.
This position is responsible for managing maintenance in all aspects of equipment maintenance and reliability.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- installation and repair of a building’s mechanical system
- upkeep of property
- develop and implement procedures/policies for effective property maintenance
- delegation of tasks to maintenance personnel to ensure smooth business operations
- contracting and supervision of temporary or third-party personnel to ensure duties are effectively performed
- design and implement preventative maintenance programs which reduce the risk of equipment failure and maximize productivity
- conduct research to identify new and advanced equipment that will serve as better alternatives for the replacement or upgrade of worn-out machines
- carry out regular inspections of building facilities to ensure they are operational and efficient.
- conduct the repair of a building’s electrical/heating system or delegate a maintenance technician to do so
- responsible for overseeing the management of maintenance budget, expenses, and equipment depreciation
- ensure compliance with t fire safety procedures and policies
- monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary to ensure availability of required technological resources
- keep an accurate record of maintenance logs and provide reports to management on daily operations
- ensure facility premises are maintained in a clean and orderly manner
- conduct regular health and safety risk assessments to identify building/equipment hazard
- ensure that all maintenance/testing operations are in accordance with acceptable standards
- Bachelor’s degree in a field such as facility management, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or in a related technical/management discipline
- Involve yourself in all departments
- Communication Skills, able to conduct meetings
- Show due diligence in all aspects of the job
- Must have problem-solving skills, and personal skills
- Comfortable using computers, planning, and other relevant technology.
- Strong communicator in English both written and verbal